Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser

Thursday, 3 August 2017

Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser Review
As a self confessed skincare addict, I love nothing more than trying new products.  I recently found myself in Space NK (of course I did!) and purchased the Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser.  A good cleanser is the corner stone of a solid skincare routine no and this has become a regular in my routine.

I mostly use this after removing my makeup, as an ideal second cleanse candidate.  It effectively removes makeup and grime, cleansing gently yet thoroughly.  The purifying cleanser clarifies and leaves my oily/combination skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.  This is a joy to use in the evening at the end of a long Summer's day, complete with a stuffy, crowded, non air-conditioned commute!   This cleanser boasts a light, creamy texture with a fresh, uplifting, lemon-y scent.  With a formula that includes fruit enzymes, it works to refine and restore radiance to the skin.  A truly double duty, multi-tasking product, it leaves skin moisturised and nourished.  It detoxes without drying or stripping the skin.  Dull skin and oil troubles alike are tackled.  While not the most practical for travelling with, the sturdy glass bottle makes an aesthetically pleasing addition to the bathroom skincare shelf. 

In terms of application, I apply this to dry skin, massage it in for a few minutes and then remove it with a warm, soaked muslin cloth or flannel.  I adore this.  I positively relish at the prospect of using this everyday.  It takes cleansing to the luxe level.  At €65 it isn't cheap and that is why I hesitated in buying this before.  So, I may have flinched at the till point but for me this spend-y skincare is worth the splurge.  (And I'll be pumping out the very last remnants from the bottle!)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations