Makeup Monday | Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara

Monday, 24 July 2017

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara Review
Negate the need for false lashes and cast aside the eyelash curler with thanks to Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara.

I zig zag/wiggle a thick coat of this through my lashes from root to tip.  This multi-tasking mascara does it all - lengthens, adds volume and keeps a curl with a long-lasting lift.  The rich, pigmented, intense jet black colour, adds definition and doesn't leave my lashes feeling or looking dry and brittle.  Full, fluttering lashes for a quick beauty fix to really widen and open the eyes.  It sounds amazing doesn't it? When I wear this, I get so many compliments and questions as to whether I'm wearing flasies!  

Unfortunately, on me at least, it can smudge and transfer on my oily prone skin.  More panda than party proof!  If your skin is more normal/combination this may work better for you.  It is such a shame, I'm a little disappointed because with this on, the tips of my lashes hit the frames of my sun glasses - #MegaMascaraGoals.  To work around this, I wait between applying coats and wear the Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara on less humid days, when the weather cools down and my skin that errs on the side of oily is less greasy more glowy.

1 comments :

  1. I wanted to love this and actually do love the false lash effect but bloody hell, the smudging - even on my dry skin, winds me up! A waste of money! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations