Rebooting Spring Style: Tom Ford Lip Colour in Bruised Plum

Saturday, 6 May 2017

Tom Ford Lip Colour in Bruised Plum
I recently purchased Tom Ford Lip Colour in Bruised Plum.  Admittedly, not very seasonal!  Far from a conventional Spring shade, it exudes autumnal and cooler weather vibes.  I know, I know, living on the edge, that's where you'll find me!

It looks to be a deeper, darker hue in the bullet but it is a cool toned plum.  Pink under tones and the finest touch of grown up sparkle means that it doesn't look too vampy and works with my pale skin.  I think this would work with most skin times.  Rich, pigmented, buildable colour.  The soft, creamy texture allows for smooth, effortless application. Providing saturated colour and comfort.  I get about four hours wear time and with a satin finish and it fades subtly leaving a just bitten stain.  We cannot talk about Tom Ford Beauty, without mentioning the packaging.  The master of luxe.  The gold accent, the TF embossing and the heavy bullet closes with a satisfying click.  *Swoons.*  

I wear this with a lip liner to prevent bleeding and add further definition but it also looks beautiful swiped on for a wash of colour.

Are you a fellow Tom Ford lipstick lover?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations