Spring Fashion Fix: Coats

Friday, 12 May 2017

Fashion Haul feat. Zara and And Other Stories
Today I'm swapping skincare for style with a seasonal update for Spring.  If you caught my last fashion fix post here you'll see that the outerwear/coat buying continues...  Yes - two more coats added to the wardrobe collection curation!  I'm nothing if not consistent...

First up I placed my first ever order on & Other Stories.  Inspired/enabled by Anna from The Anna Edit, I bought this long line beige trench coat.  Finding the perfect trench coat, can seem like an endless pursuit.  Thankfully this just very well may be the one.  Somehow this manages to be relaxed and polished at the same time. This is very light weight and has a little somethin' somethin' over the chic, timeless, trusty trench.  Light and comfortable, ideal for throwing on as the weather gets warmer.

Then, channeling my inner Sarah Tankel Ellis, I picked up this check blazer from Zara that I had spied on her Insta' here.  I feel like it was a bit hit and miss for awhile but Zara is SO good right now! When in doubt, you can't go wrong with a classic blazer.  I'm obsessed with them and this is no exception. Whether as a suit to the office or with jeans and a t-shirt. Perfect for layering, you can't go wrong with a blazer, band tee and boyfriend jeans for weekends or dress down Friday.  No, literally I tried to recreate her outfit! 

What have you added to your Spring/Summer wardrobe?

1 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations