Seasonal Style Updates

Friday, 14 April 2017

Zara Frilled Sleeve Coat
As much as I'm a creature of habit with an almost uniform of skinny jeans, COS blouse or top and ankle boots.  You'll know from posts like this one that I like to switch things up a little with every new season.  Recently, I headed to Zara one of my favourite places to shop and picked up this the Zara Frilled Sleeve Coat.

And I didn't buy the black version!  Are you proud?  I mean, I would have bought it in black if they had of had my size but still...  I fell in love with this coat the first time I saw it.  A great addition to my Spring wardrobe.  It can be worn day through night.  It's smart enough for work and nights out I wore this for my sister's birthday dinner recently with a dress and heels but it also perks up even the most casual of dress down Friday jeans and Converse combos.  I could wear it with gym clothes and feel put together.  (So happy that Lululemon is finally in Dublin!)  The 3/4 length frilled sleeves inject a dose of chic and add a lil' somethin' somethin' too.

I picked up this statement Spring coat after painfully lusting over a ridiculously spendy one from Sandro and I've been wearing this non stop.  Although, I feel like the weather changed the minute I purchased it for my "Spring" wardrobe and went back to being grey and dull - I am your sun god!  Still this is definitely one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe right now. Personally, I'm not keen on wearing red as I feel like it clashes with my red hair but Zara also has this similar coat in a gorgeous cherry red colour which is beautiful too!

What are your favourite pieces for Spring?  I really want some white boyfriend jeans (a 34, am I too old for white jeans?! Forever torn between Topshop et al. and wool twin sets from M&S...) and to track a pair of CĂ©line Tilda sunglasses down...

1 comments :

  1. That coat is like the coat of my dreams, so stunning! I love lots of colour for Spring! I would love to keep in touch, it is always lovely to make new blogger friends! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations