Updated Tom Ford Lipstick Collection

Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Tom Ford Lipstick Collection

Tom Ford Lipstick Collection
Oh Tom Ford beauty, let me count the ways I love you.  Tom Ford, master of neutrals.  I've now quite the collection curation of Tom Ford lipsticks.  I'm not sure if I should be proud or ashamed.  What's one more lipstick when you already own 4,361 of them...

I previously published this post on some of my favourites but in today's post I thought I'd bring you the full line up. Stares at them with heart eye emojis...

Let us gaze upon their beauty. With the ability to stay colourfast, gorgeous shades, rich pigmented colour with beautiful finishes.  So many of the Tom Ford shades are effortlessly wearable and I think would be universally flattering.

From left to right, Tom Ford Lip Colours in:

#12 Nude Vanille a creamy pale pink nude.
#13 Blush Nude very similar to Nude Vanille, this is an ever so slightly darker pink.
#01 Spanish Pink a peachy pink hue.  This just reminds me I also owned Pink Dusk, what have I done with that?
#09 First Time a dusky rose, with a matte finish.  I broke it the first time I used it.  Ironic.
#04 Indian Rose a satin, this is another rosy-pink shade.  These are my all time favourites.

#15 Wild Ginger an orange toned red, satin finish.  This is the most perfect Summer red.
Lips & Boys II Flynn a warm pink, satin finish.  This is probably the shade I reach for the least.  I just can't get it to work with my skin tone.
Lips & Boys Lip Colour Matte Evan a brown nude with a velvet finish.  I love this shade. This filled the MAC Velvet Teddy shaped hole in my heart or eh collection.
Lips & Boys II Patrick warm coral almost frost finish.

I've recently purchased Bruised Plum which may not be the most seasonal of shades but I love it.  And I've acquired the shade Casablanca because my 74 year old Mum received it as a birthday present recently but already owns it.  And back ups!  You see where I get it from now don't you?  

What's your favourite Tom Ford lipstick shade?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations