Crème de la Mer The Radiant Concealer

Friday, 27 June 2014


Today's post is on a product that has been on my wish list for the longest time, Crème de la Mer The Radiant Concealer.  So when I heard Sandra whose blog I love, from 15 Steps, Then a Beauty Blog rave about this on Twitter, I was sold.  

I use this primarily as an under eye concealer for days when it's not just bags but entire sets of luggage under my eyes as I'm still using my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer on any blemishes. This brightens and adds light, luminosity and radiance as the name suggests so it's perfect for dark and baggy days when I need to fake a well rested appearance!  I don't know if I have noticed any skincare benefits but it feels very comfortable and hydrating on the skin and I like the addition of SPF 25.  I was worried about longevity but even though it is very creamy, I find it long lasting on my oily skin.   The texture and consistency is silky smooth, yet it doesn't cake or crease.  

It comes with a small brush but I generally pat this on with my finger and it blends really well.  In MAC for reference, I wear the shade NC15, so in this I opted for the lightest shade 001 light.  It is rich and offers good coverage for a hefty dose of correcting and concealing.  On mornings when I haven't been up watching OITNB until the small hours and I don't look as ahem haggard, I mix a tiny bit of my eye cream with this for a sheer wash of colour.  

Yes, I know it is ridiculously expensive but I had loyalty points to spend so I splurged.  For a tiny little product, it sure packs a punch and as you only need a minimal amount, I think this will last me a long time.

6 comments :

  1. I've heard only great things about this concealer :) once I've used my MAC Studio Fix Concealer up I'm going straight to the shops and purchasing this. I know it's expensive but concealer lasts a long time and therefore it's a good investment....that's my excuse anyway! :)

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow now that is a luxe product! Just found your blog through twitter and am following on bloglovin' =)

    Gem x | flutter and sparkle - UK beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations