The Cleanser Collective

Monday, 12 May 2014


I know, I know more skincare, just what I need.  Said no beauty enthusiast ever.  I can't help it, I love it so.  But in my recent rave about the Oskia offering I did mention that my bathroom shelf was beginning to house what was fast becoming a cleanser collection.  Here's what's in the there;

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel I have recently raved about this in this post so I'll try not to go on about this one too much today.  But this has been my go-to morning cleanser of choice for recent weeks.  It melts into an oil like texture.  With ingredients including vitamins C & E, omegas and pumpkin enzymes, my skin feels softer and looks brighter and is prepped for the rest of my routine.

Omorovicza Cleansing Foam the ode to Omorovicza continues.  This foam thoroughly removes all traces of makeup and leaves my skin hydrated, supple and soft.  My skin never feels tight after cleansing and it leaves no residue behind.  A joy to use.  One I reach for if I feel that my skin is looking a bit dull.

Nude Purify Cleansing Wash oh let me count the ways I love this cleansing wash.  In case you were wondering my two most repurchased skincare items are this (and the By Terry Baume de Rose lip balm.)  My only gripe is that I wish it came in a bigger size as I seem to run out of it so fast.

Omorovicza Gentle Buffing Cleanser in the interest of full disclosure I won this in from an Omorovicza Twitter competition but a glance through previous LLA posts show that when it comes to my skincare stash this is one brand that reigns supreme.  This makes things look as if I was tucked up in bed by 9pm nightly - lies.  This gives me smooth and glowing skin without feeling harsh or stripping.

8 comments :

  1. I'm dying to try the Oskia gel, I think it's gonna be my next cleanser purchase. Would you say it's good for an evening cleanse?

    Love Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd probably take my makeup off first and then go in with the Oskia!

      Delete
  2. I've recently tried some of Omorovicza products and I'm really impressed. I'd love to try Oskia as well.

    Liv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good aren't they? I've loved everything I've tried! I think the Oskia cleanser is HG for me now.

      Delete
  3. This post is pretty much my current cleanser wish list - though I am being good and forcing myself to use up a few bits before buying more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need all of these! Actually I have the Oskia (it's still stashed tho) but am definitely getting on the Omorvicza bandwagon when I arrive in London at the end of the month!

    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love love love Omorovicza! You need to break the Oskia out too :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations