Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Saturday, 3 May 2014



Well Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water you've made a liar out of me. Other micellar waters have come and gone and each time I thought it was love. I thought that they were The One. I was wrong. I picked this up on a whim during a lunch-time dash to Boots. (Always the best and always the most dangerous.) I've raved about the makeup artist and beauty blogger favourite Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution in countless posts like this before. More recently I declared the new L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution HG. What can I say, I'm a skincare floozy as I think I prefer the Garnier offering.

Like the micellar waters that have gone before it, I use this in the evening to remove my makeup before going in for a second cleanse with the Omorovicza Gentle Buffing Cleanser which I have been trialing. I simply soak two cotton wool pads in this and it's all off fuss free and effortlessly - even heavy duty foundation and waterproof mascara. No rubbing or tugging at the skin or loss of eye lashes! It seems to melt makeup away with ease. I have combination skin that can be on the oily side especially as the weather gets warmer and this is perfect. Most importantly for me when it comes to skincare, is that this doesn't break me out. The consistency this isn't too drying or greasy and doesn't leave any residue or film behind. This feels almost cooling and soothing on the skin.

Not too pricey and widely available, I buy mine from Boots. Gotta love those Advantage Points. This ticks all the boxes when it comes to my makeup remover requirements. Thanks to Kate from sugarfixxbeauty.com for the heads up as for me at least, a makeup mover all round winner.

4 comments :

  1. Great review! I love using this when I need to remove my makeup quickly! :)

    www.emgrace.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this sounds great! i've been looking around to find bioderma everywhere with no luck! i may have to give this a go! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Bioderma too but would definitely check this out :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations