Better Brows

Friday, 9 May 2014

TomFordBrowSculptor
I was blessed with and am thankful for a number of things such as, the ability to eat an alarming amount of Percy Pigs in one go, the ability to justify almost any purchase and and an amazing singing voice (for the shower.)  I can't blame mother nature entirely.  Why I am very pale and have light fair hair, if I could go back and tell my 16 year old self it would be "for goodness sake, put down the tweezers!"  So for me, filling in my brows is a must.  Two products I have been heavily dependent on enjoying using to hide past over-enthusiastic plucking are:

Laura Mercier Eye Brown Pencil in Auburn is easy to use and long lasting.  The colour choice is perfect for its warm hue.  The soft pencil means that it is a great pick for a more natural day-time look. I use the pencil to elongate the tail of my brows and to fill in sparse areas and the brush at the other end to tame groom.

Tom Ford Brow Sculptor 02 Taupe with its wax/powder/pencil hybrid is one that I won't be without.  The formula means it offers great staying power.  Also, you don't have to be as heavy handed so it lasts longer than a pencil.  The angled tip makes for precise application.  Defining shape and shading in one.  The shade Taupe is a great colour match neither too warm nor cool.  

While I am not lucky enough to have are, naturally full bushy Cara Delevingne-esque eyebrows. Those fun times just me and my Tweezerman when I over-plucked panicked, then tried to make both brows even, thereby over-plucking some more?  No one need ever know. Oh, wait...

Keep up to date with LLA on Bloglovin' 

6 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations