The Fragrance #5: Tom Ford Black Orchid

Friday, 13 December 2013























Over recent weeks, I have been busy compiling products for my best of 2013 post and today I have a little spoiler for you all as one of them is possibly my most adored scent, Tom Ford Black Orchid. Featured in my 2012 favourites and gushed about here but never before has it received a post of its very own, until today.

I do love my perfumes but for over a year now, this has been my go-to fragrance.  It was love at first sniff.  It has a heady mix of woods and fruit.  A nice blend of musky yet mellow which  makes it so unique.  With notes of bergamot, orchid and vanilla, I think if you are a fan of more sensual woody and floral scents then you will like this.  If you lean towards fresher fruity fragrances, this may not be the one for you. More of an evening scent perhaps but I sport this throughout the day and always receive compliments when I wear it.


Longevity is impressive too, I apply this in the morning and the scent lingers all day.  I also love the gorgeous black art deco bottle.  I pick mine up from Brown Thomas.  Not the cheapest of picks but for this luxurious scent, it is worth it. Besides, you can't put a price on smelling this good!

2 comments :

  1. I cant believe i've never stumbled upon that perfume and I splurge over Perfume bc i just love it alot!! I def would like to smell it since you wrote such a great review of it! haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations