The Lips #7: Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick

Wednesday, 27 March 2013




















A quick glance at previous lipstick posts like this one will tell you that I'm a big fan of a nice and neutral peachy pink pout.  The other day something occurred that happens so rarely, it had to be documented.  I wore a bright lipstick - Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in the shade Muse. And not only did I wear it, but I left the house!  During daylight.  Living on the edge people...Completely out of my comfort zone and I like it :)

This is a really rich pigmented lipstick with a silky smooth matte finish.  I had several hours (I haven't tested the 14 hour claim!) continuous wear without any dryness.  This fades nicely too, with the colour still in place albeit a lighter shade without any bleeding or streakiness.


The only problem is that while I'm feeling brave now and want to try some more shades too.


You can pick these up from Space NK for £23.


16 comments :

  1. Oh wow.. it's so beautiful! I love it :)) xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beauty! I spent far too long in Space NK swatching them all :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, rather worringly I'd heading to London on Friday so I'll be in close proximity to a number of Space NKs. I've got a feeling this is going to make its way home with me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jealous, we've only one here :) Enjoy! Please do a post on any shopping you do :)

      Delete
  3. Ohh my.. the color is so beautiful! <33 I love it and I totally see myself wearing it!

    I am having an International Giveaway on my blog and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win Chanel lipstick and some Maybelline Goodies! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow such a gorgeous color, I must try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour looks gorgeous! Such an amazing red! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaa.. :) So often do I put on a daring lip colour and just take it off before leaving the house! This looks stunning though. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I normally do! It was a big day ha! It looks just as good pair with PJs and hair in a messy bun sitting around the house :)

      Delete
  7. This colour is so fantastic! I'm totally impressed! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great shade, really want to try more eek!

      Delete
  8. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just looking through your website there, beautiful :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations